Tuesday, April 5, 2016

    Our group members and I finally took the trip out to Markham Park! But then we were quickly shooed away. Apparently there was some rock concert that night so the area we wanted to use was completely blocked off by cop cars :(. It was quite the bummer, but we had a backup plan. We decided to go back to the original spot we decided to use. Since we decided not to do the entire project in the house anymore, the original location turned out to be satisfactory for what we wanted to do. Our new film idea was that we would have a creepy woman walk around the woods and the audience really wouldn't know what she was doing and then they would see the boy tied up to a tree and show that she is torturing the kid. (The lucky subject of being the kid was me by the way). I was tied up to the tree and one of my group members is really good with makeup so she was able to make me look malnourished and pale and just very gross.
     The main woman that was going to be in the video was one of our group member's mom. She also had her makeup done and was made to look waaayyyyy older and creepier in order to have the effect of a scary woman. The makeup looked so amazing, I didn't even recognize myself when looking in a mirror!

Here are the pictures of the end product of what we looked like with the makeup:

No comments:

Post a Comment