Saturday, March 12, 2016

     The abandon prison it is! As scary as it seems, my group members and I have decided to do a film opening taking place in the abandon Broward Correctional Facility, in Broward County.  Am I ready to pee my pants? Not just yet. We have a lot of work to do before we engage on this epic encounter. We need to even see if it's legal to go here! I kind of hope it isn't, not because I am scared or anything :). Also, we have to sketch a storyboard, think of our shots, get our actors, etc. I was thinking that we could so something like the movie Cloverfield. If you haven't seen the mediocre 2008 film by Mark Reeves, it was a movie made entirely from a hand held camera. It was meant to be more of a documentary of sorts, but it turns into a thriller/horror film because of some monster that wrecks havoc blah blah blah. Oh well. But yeah I thought it would be really cool to make it seem like it would be like a routine trip just a few kids messing around, and then they stumble upon something they didn't want to. It doesn't have to be exactly that, but I would like it to be around that premise.

No comments:

Post a Comment