Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Annnnnnnnnd it begins. My name is Dylan Pulitano and the month long process of creating the best two minute film anybody has ever seen. Even brainstorming for this process has made me stressed and I'm a second semester senior, shouldn't my only problem be worrying if I can go to the beach? Seems not, but I'm up for the challenge. While thinking about what/how I want to produce this film has been a lot more than I have originally expected. We have to think of genre, camera angles, songs, etc., and we somehow have to put all that together to make one great piece. I researched what films have been the most popular over the past few years and the results were predictable. Comedy at number one, adventure at number two and action at number three. However, I don't really want to do any of those genres. My group members and I have discussed it and we have the idea of making something more on the thriller genre. Considering I have a fear of bridges and I get scared when I hear a noise when I am home alone, this will definitely be an experience I will never forget.
 
      Hopefully by the end of this project you will not think I am a giant pansy, but I will honestly describe my feelings and thoughts throughout this process. I feel like this will be sort of a diary, but it's more manly in my mind if I call it a blog.

"Movie Genres by Box Office Revenue in North America 2016 | Statistic."Statista. Web. 09 Mar. 2016. <http://www.statista.com/statistics/188658/movie-genres-in-north-america-by-box-office-revenue-since-1995/>.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really engaging.

    My favorite part of your blog is the humorous language that you use when communicating your ideas. It makes reading your blog fun, and further encourages me to read more.

    The language of your first post creates a sense of intimacy/confidentiality. I feel like I am getting first-hand insight into the process of your film, and that you are communicating your true emotions.

    Your blog also provides a day-to-day process. I can see that you have done lots of research and that you are planning ahead. I would like to see pictures and footage once you start filming.

    I am looking forward to seeing your film.

    ReplyDelete