Thursday, March 10, 2016

     After looking further into the thriller/horror film industry, my group members and I have decided that this seems like the best idea for all of us to do. Although I will further continue my research to see if other topics may be a better fit, I feel the best genre for us is thriller.

     I feel like the best way to ensure that we won't be stressed or overwhelmed is to not only make an elaborate schedule of the entire project, but before each week we need to break it down day by day. This way we will know exactly what to accomplish and it will be very easy to stay on task.

     Now the hard part. Any average Joe can wake up one morning and think "hey I want to make a thriller film opening", but not every person can go out and make a good one. We want to make and produce something so thrilling that it will even keep us on the edge of our seats while making it. We have a few ideas on what we want to do for the film opening, but nothing is really set in stone yet. The front-runner for the film opening topic, in my own mind, is the idea of visiting an abandon prison. There is some prison near where we live that hasn't been used in forever. Forrreeeevvverr.(Any Sandlot fans out there?) Anyway, throughout the rest of this week I will be looking into the details of that topic, but I think it would be so cool if we could visit that at night and make some haunted thriller type thing. Sounds professional right?

     So, between now and my next post I am going to look into that as well as broaden my horizons on other ideas relating to the thriller topic, in case this ideas falls through. Also, I plan to play around with sound effects and other noises, even though I am getting ahead of myself. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment