Friday, March 25, 2016

   
     Sooooo getting the prison scene for our project may be a little more complicated then we originally thought. I spoke to my father about how it will all get approved, since he is in law enforcement, and he explained that it is trespassing and we could be arrested for being on this property without a permit. He is going to check and if not we just will find somewhere else.
   
     Another thing we have to do is find an actor/actress that will play the main character. We could either go to the drama club in our school or we could just get one of our friends to do it. I would much rather get somebody from the drama club because they will be a lot more reliable and also obviously a way better actor. I have to discuss with my group, but I think this will be the best idea for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment